182 ACRE/74-hectare, private mountain farm with:
* Incredible Pacific Ocean views
The property offers:
- Spectacular Pacific Ocean and Central Valley views!
- Beautiful nature with an abundance of flora and fauna.
- Because of the nearby Carara Biological Reserve, many birds like the superb Scarlet Macaws and Toucans are found on this varied farm, but also monkeys, deer, and other wildlife are present.
- A perfect climate with year-round spring-like temperatures.
It is the perfect location for a private community, your private mansion, a resort, a nature retreat, farm to grow coffee, fruit and/or keep cattle.
This large (74 hectares/182 acre) property is located in the mountains behind Jaco-Tarcoles. Centrally located between the cities of Orotina – Jaco – Puriscal. The property forms part of the “Cerros de Turrubares”, or Turrubares mountains.
The farms’ lowest altitude starts at around 800 meters (2,700 feet) above sea level, and goes up to 1,200 meters (4,000 feet).
Approximately 54 hectares (133 acres) of the property is primary and secondary forest. The remaining 20 hectares (50 acres) is pasture land.
Various springs on the property guaranty you with plenty, fresh, pure and crystal clear water, year round.
Access: The property is located near the village of San Luis de Turrubares, a 1 ½ hour drive from San Jose. The last 11 km/6.5 miles towards the farm are uphill on a dirt road. A 4X4 car is needed.